Today from the main stage of OTTC 2014, OnBase 14 release was announced. Here is another annual release of software that reinforces Hyland's commitment to making OnBase the most relevant ECM product on the market. With over 4,000 enhancements, this release includes improvements to the entire product from the architecture right through to the user experience. Whether you are a user of OnBase, you are responsible for OnBase solutions, or you support OnBase in your enterprise, OnBase 14 is for you.
FOR END USERS:
OnBase 14 enables you to provide a higher level of service by getting information to everyone that needs it with improvements to:
- Personalized User Experience
- Extended Access
Notable User Features:
- Brand-new reporting Dashboards
- Improved Web Client and StatusView interface
- A read-only PDF viewer for external users
- Brand-new External Access Client, providing self-service web access for people outside your organization
FOR SOLUTION OWNERS:
You don't need to be a developer to configure an OnBase solution. With OnBase 14, it's even easier to:
- Manage Users
- Build applications and automate processes
- Manage documents and capture information
- New and improved workflow and Workflow|Case Manager configuration options
- Compare changes in Word documents and new PDF/Image splitter
- Simplified administration of user accounts, privileges and preferences (including some mobile administration options)
- Improved capture of line-item data from invoices, as well as emails from shared departmental inboxes
FOR IT PROFESSIONALS:
OnBase 14 provides organizations with a single, secure and scalable architecture to:
- Provide a platform to create new applications
- Act as an information hub for your enterprise
- Ensure a flexible and secure performance, no matter the task
- Integration with Google Services, including Google docs and Gmail
- The new Enterprise Integration Server
- CMIS compatibility
- 256-bit encryption
OnBase at a glance:
- Enhancements to our single, secure, scalable architecture that will benefit those responsible for supporting OnBase within their enterprise, ensuring that OnBase continues to be a strategic platform into the future.
- More tools to enable configuration without code that will make life much simpler for those responsible for creating and maintaining OnBase solutions.
- New products and features that elevate the user experience and create new ways for OnBase to make your information find you, bringing tremendous benefits to end users.
So, whether you are a user of OnBase, responsible for OnBase solutions, or support OnBase in your enterprise, OnBase is for you! Can't wait to learn more? Contact us now.