Blueprint Scanning Services
Blueprints and other Large Format Drawings provide valuable engineering and architectural information, but they can be difficult to manage and store, can degrade over time, and with the continued march to CAD and mobile, can be difficult to share or update.
Konica Minolta has been a leader in Blueprint Scanning and Large Format Document Conversion services for over 20 Years.
Our Blueprint and Large Format Scanning Services can help you to convert the media types below to electronic images:
- Newspapers and Newsprint
- Large Photos and Posters
- Sepia, Black Line, and Diazo Prints
- Engineering Drawings
- Facility Drawings
Converting your Blueprint and other Large Format Drawings will help to save space and improve access to information, plus the files can be easily imported and overlayed in AutoCAD or other leading CAD Applications.
- How can I save space when storing blueprints?
- Can I Import my paper blueprints or drawings into AutoCAD?
- Why are my blueprints degrading?
- Why are my sepia prints losing data?