Distribution Document Management Solutions
Facing Complex Operations and Increasing Compliance with Scalable Solutions
We know that as your operations grow and become more complex, you would rather have a scalable process to handle the classification and retention of your material than face an escalating number of invoices, purchase orders, compliance reports and other paperwork that over-tax your employees and drive inefficiency in your operations.
You see a myriad of complex problems, daily, more likely now than at any other time in the distribution industry’s history. Also, you face a host of government and insurance regulations that complicates your needs even further. Compliance often requires proper storage procedures and timely retrieval methods for a variety of business-related documents, such as environmental and financial reports.
The processes you face become much more complex as your organization’s operations grow. Between the world-wide competitive pressure and the demand for greater customer and supplier collaboration, you have to address a growing list of operational efficiency and process innovation issues, making Konica Minolta’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions fundamental to your continued success.
Konica Minolta ECM Allows Distribution Organizations To:
- Convert all incoming paper documents to electronic forms
- Upload electronic files to an online repository
- Create workflow rules to electronically route documents through approval processes
- Use document templates to create electronic online business forms
Benefits Provided To Distributors Utilizing Konica Minolta ECM Solutions:
- Improve customer service: With real-time access to invoices and other critical distribution documents.
- Increase fulfillment: Through electronic document routing and retrieval processes, which can speed delivery time and eliminate lost or misplaced forms
- Meet a variety of disparate compliance needs: Address federal, state, and local regulations, as well as insurance company audits and supplier agreement requirements
- Decrease storage needs: Reduces (or eliminates) physical file storage, so office space can be reallocated or trimmed
- Increase productivity: Streamlines processes for accounts payable, accounts receivable, human resources and contract management
- Reduce labor and paper costs: Automation eliminates repetitive steps and decreases printing needs
- Provide online access: Allows authorized employees, partners, and customers to collaborate and download certain documents
Distribution Industry Brochure:
Is your distribution organization overwhelmed with paperwork? Are purchase orders, invoices, inventories and compliance reports properly filed and easily accessed? Can you handle fast-changing government, insurance and environmental regulations? Are you caught between the demands of your customers and the capabilities of your suppliers? And does your business need new cost-saving strategies to stay competitive?