How Does ECM Work?
Your information must be strategically managed and accessible to allow business processes to flow.
Content from all sources get indexed and filed so you can find information quickly by keywords. This means it is critical that you identify content with tags and labels so you can find all common tags when you need them. All this is done while integrating with your other systems that you use, so your workers have a seamless system and a cohesive workflow with a central place to store your information.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions are often comprised of a collection of strategies, methods, and tools to capture, process, access, integrate, measure, and store information that our key business processes cannot live without.
- Capture your important documents and data into one secure system. Any file type, from any location, automatically classified.
- Revolutionize your processes by working electronically. Automate the predictable, repeatable parts of your processes and facilitate your case management requirements.
- Access your content easily, from anywhere. Use intuitive software in the office, or your mobile device while on the road.
- Intelligently link the documents and data in your ERP and legacy systems to the transactions and activities in other applications.
- Monitor your process and system performance without involving IT. Easily produce reports, analyze the health of your processes and make better decisions.
- Securely store, protect and destroy your content. Control access, benefit from online redundancy and automate your records management policies.