Document Management for Property & Casualty Insurers
We can shorten the time required to process claims, reduce claims management costs, adapt to changing compliance requirements and be more responsive to policy holders with our insurance claims processing solution for property and casualty (P&C) as well as life insurance organizations. Konica Minolta’s ECM solution provides customer-facing employees, agents, brokers, adjusters and service organizations with a powerful scan-to-process platform that automatically:
- Captures claim-related data from any paper or electronic document and from communication channel
- Transforms data into process-ready information
- Classifies and extracts the appropriate information
- Validates and route content where required
- Initiates straight-through data processing and business decisions based on insurance-specific rules and knowledge bases
- Provides status updates and alerts to claimants for a higher degree of communication and responsiveness
Eliminating expensive and error-prone manual data entry, enables insurance companies to simultaneously reduce claims processing costs and corporate risk.
Let Konica Minolta help you find the best solution for your business to help you save time, money, and to increase your efficiency!